We’re delighted to have recently produced a new responsive website design for Arena Sports, a leading sports facility based in Kettering.
The arena provides a local venue to play an array of indoor sports and host national competitions. The arena is also home to Volleyball England’s National Volleyball Centre.
The new website has a fresh new look and has been produced in a responsive format to provide an ideal viewing experience across desktop PCs, tablets and smart phones.
A responsive website design is now an essential part of any company’s online strategy due to the large number of searches carried out on mobile devices. It’s also an important consideration for online marketing, as Google uses mobile-friendliness as one of its website ranking factors.
The new website helps promote Arena Sports’ first class sports facilities. Features on the website include:
- Fresh modern design using the logo’s arch shape across the site to help reinforce the company branding
- Key entry points to guide customers to important information
- Fitness class schedule giving access to online booking
- Showcasing new imagery and a time-lapse video
- Team member details for a personal approach
- Improved usability across all devices
Together with additional content the website provides an improved online experience for their customers and target audience. To take a look at the site please visit www.arenakettering.co.uk.
If you are looking for a Northampton website design agency to help improve your website, then please get in touch for a free consultation.